Apr 9, 2010

Empty-ness without you...

Grandmas never run out of Hugs or cookies, you said that. NOW ?

The presence of your absence is everywhere.

So you left. Yes I understand death is inevitable and its a circle of of life and blah, blah blah...But all I know is that I miss you and...I miss

Your love
concern and warmth
sitting on hours on the Rooftop
Sunny winters
our chats
Laughter
Arguments
Your voice - 'Dikshaaaaa'
Our visit to the temple.
Your stories & travel tales
Gobi ke paranthe
Kadi
Gossips
Secrets
Your 'Masala Chai'
Khatta meetha achaar
Kanji
Bedtime talks
Morning walks
Your Anger
Your teachings

....I can go on and on.....

That one hour, that moment of truth and pain, when you fought for breath, for Life.
Suddenly, you just left. Without a word, without a goodbye.

I don't really know what else to say, how to say. I just can't find words.

Biji,
I miss your world.
Once I asked you : I love you so much, Please stay with me forever. Smiling, you replied : ' 'Forever is a long time, and time has a way of changing things...leaving me puzzled.


It is stupid of me to say this - But come back if you can.
I am trying to live with precious memories, don't know how, but I am.

'I lived in an illusion you will never leave
I never wanted to grieve
Do you even know you have taken away a piece of my heart?
Maybe No.
...............
Quietly, you depart'.

No comments: