Nov 10, 2010

Unabrigded Fever Note

I broke a record, thanks to Dengue. I checked my mails after 4 long days and now with god's grace I am able to write on my blog.

Last few weeks have been ill and gloomy, it seems I was a lead participant of  'Viral fever Campaign'. 
Fever has completely broken me, the fabric and tissues of my mind have been altered. Unlike my usual self, I feel powerless and a little sad. 

Post- fever consequences are more dreadful, they leave a human weak and troubled. Life for those few days becomes black. 

I had an overdose of anti-biotics, I hid few of them for my own proved reasons -  I believe I recover sooner without medicines. Few medicines that I had taken have done me much harm than help. 

List if  things that I missed most :

1. Sports Complex
2. Morning Yoga
3. All Day kids
4.Italian Food
5. My laughter
6. Sunlight
7.Fresh air
8. Gmail

I can go on, but will have to end this feverish note, I feel tired for a change. 

P.S : Keep yourself covered and use mosquito repellents. Save yourself from fever and keep smiling.  




No comments: