Jul 28, 2012

# Heartfelt


“Indeed there has never been any explanation of the ebb and flow in our veins--of happiness and unhappiness”

And that was what I often felt the need of-to think; well, not even to think. To be silent; to be alone. All the being and the doing, expansive, glittering, vocal, evaporated; and one shrunk, with a sense of solemnity, to being oneself. When life sank down for a moment, the range of experience seemed limitless. 

Tired, but I have to write this. Today, every word I write counts.

A woman's heart is yours forever,
She will be true, to the one in her life,
If we don't give her love and affection,
Could be the biggest mistake, that a man can make.



We woman, when give away our hearts, its the most precious thing.
As I write this, tears flow. There are some incidents in Life which makes us feel 'this world is full of sorrow, pain & bad people', thank you God for giving us few moments of happiness...


I am with a close acquaintance- She is crying loudly, profusely. For a minute I thought she was just playing some prank- or- it was her crappy, nonsense arguments with her boyfriend. 


She was drunk. It made me a little angry. 
As we were driving through the busy road, I was sure nothing much was wrong. ( Deep within there was a fear...) 


It came true.


4 hours have passed. I feel numb. I feel bad about the thoughts I had few hours before.
I thought I was strong...She cried in front of me, howled and howled and howled. I wanted her to cry more so that her tears take away all the pain she went through.

For first time in my life- I could not make some one smile.

Love is just another dirty lie. Love always hangs up behind the bathroom door. It smells like lysol. To hell with love. All right.  I'm through with love.





No comments: